Sometimes I feel all alone in my thoughts and struggles. But it is often at those times when I am given a reminder that I am not alone at all. In one of these moments the other week, I received a text from my friend Charles encouraging me and telling me to check out this song, as it reminded him of me every time he listened to it. I know I couldn't do this without the support of my friends, and I definitely couldn't do this without God's strength. A lot of times I wonder how I am doing this at all, how we are all doing it, but I know we aren't getting through this alone. There's no way that any normal, weak, insignificant human being could be expected to battle this bull shit on their own. Thanks to so many of my friends for reminding me of that fact.
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue, but with action and in truth. This then is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything." 1 John 3:18-20
~ Another reminder from my good friend Charity.
Beautiful song, Katy. You and your family are all in my thoughts and prayers every day.
ReplyDeleteCarole
Thanks so much Carole! It means a lot to all of us.
ReplyDelete