Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Sights

       Here's a bunch of pictures we wanted to share with you to show you a little bit of our first week in New Haven, CT.  It's been good to explore this new place where we will be for the next few months! Hope you enjoy our little documentary :)

Our new crib :)





Heading downtown to check out the city. Passing Yale's med school.

Central Green downtown New Haven

Church on the Green
One of the many amazing buildings on Yale campus!
      
        The local Starbucks...Yale students and their Macs!

Hey they stole our idea! But I think I found a new favorite spot :D
Walking down Chapel St...lots of cute shops!

Me and Mike outside of the Yale School of Art

Yale dorm (I think)






Picking my roommate ;)


Pretty Yale!









At the Yale Daily News! Just call me Rory Gilmore :)



No comments:

Post a Comment